Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Donkeys on my sketchpad

All afternoon I've been coming up donkeys, one after another. They don't have names, and I'm not sure what they are doing here. I'd no idea I could even draw a convincing donkey, so they are here of their own accord. They are not your flying variety, unless the wings come later.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Later maybe some of these won't mind standing still fo a little colouring.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Good to be here.

aletta

4 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger Fran said...

Great addition to the collection. Have they names or are these several poses of one donkey?
The Secretary

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Just lovely.

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Those pencils are just wonderful Aletta and these donkeys have such character.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger aletta said...

Nno names for thses donkeys, at least not yet, they are becoming more colourful, I'm still working with them a bit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home