Monday, October 10, 2005

Destiny difficulty

Thank you for your kindness but Destiny has read the message and is putting up a continual argument. I am afraid she has a terrific superiority compex. To be sheltered with mules has put her into a state of unmanageability that I can not seem to change. I may not be able to work this out. She seems to think she knows the way to the gypsy camp so I have finally agreed to let her try first and if we get lost I will put my foot down. I hope by that time you will still have a mule left. I hear everyone is already at the wake and I feel terrible not to be there to lend my support.

2 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger Fran said...

Dear Jane: I did answer this last night? did not publish. I understand that the Horses have a very prejudiced attitude toward donkeys. One of their number threatened to sue us when he accidently was listed among the donkeys membership. On the other hand some of his friends do cause some difficulty resulting in the half-brothers and sisters, mules and hinnies. I do hope you know our talking members are quite above all that sort of thing. We will allow your horse entry whenever he is in need. Meanwhile have a good trip. The Secretary

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Fran said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home