Sunday, October 09, 2005

A humble request

I know you are extremely busy right now but I was wondering if I could drop off my horse Destiny for the time, in your care. while I am on the silk road. At the moment I am just leaving the cave of the Enhantress at my first dawn on the Road to Ithaka and would like to walk a while. As your mules are magical I guess I had better mind the Enhantress once more and try out one after I have walked a while, so also please find one that would fit my spirit. I look forward to seeing you. Will you be at the Gypsy camp? (That is if I ever find it) Love, Jane

1 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Blogger Fran said...

We will be happy to looks after your good horse for a time. As I will be resting I am sure he can be stabled at the Donkey Port as there is a good supply of hay etc. there. The young owls that are on night watch will be told not to get too adventurous and try horseback.

Yours The Secretary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home