Thursday, September 22, 2005

Skinny Donkey and rider


Skinny Donkey and rider
Originally uploaded by FranSb.
When my friend, Claire, went to Delphi the donkey she was given to ride was so thin she felt sorry for him. She has concluded that this poor donkey was not a member of the Donkeys Union so Claire has asked me to forward this photo to the Boss Donkey and ask if he can allow a membership. Will the Members please meet at the base of the mountain and make a decision by Friday? The Secretary in some distress for this poor donkey so far away.

3 Comments:

At 5:48 AM, Blogger Fran said...

My dear Lois: My friend, the good Claire said she felt that she should be carrying the donkey but that trip is behind her. She would like me to find a way to bring the sad wee thing to us for feed and caring. Sounds as if you thought I was the perpretrator of the deed rather than the rescue mission. I will get the book you suggested before the meeting and present it to the Boss. I think I might send this one a set of Wings from the magic back and bring him to our Island. Most donkeys like lots of hay and chop once they are weaned. I am not sure about donkey milk being safe for human consumption but I've had the dolphins bring a big picnic lunch when they arrive from the Bath House so join me at the Office of the Great White Owl and we'll share. The Secretary with love.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Believer said...

Poor thing, it certainly is underfed. I'm sure it will be a step up in the world if you can get it into the Donkey Union. Thanks to the secretary, all the donkeys here are well cared for and not overworked.

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger Fran said...

Note from the Secretary: Thank you Believer for reminding me that some of our members have been a bit too playful dancing and prancing about with only baby owls for loads. Perhaps a bit of charity work would be good for the ones that complain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home