Sunday, September 11, 2005

The Owl and the Secretary meet


The Owl and the Secretary meet
Originally uploaded by FranSb.
The Great White Owl welcomed us to the Island just in time for already two of our donkeys have been requested and hastily left to take their folk all the way to the Kansas prairie.
The Secretary and the Owl spent most of yesterday recalling the far north of their childhood. Tomorrow the Secretary will take a short leave and visit the Ancestors while the Owl has promised to take any messages and to record them on the Magic Slate. The Donkeys are planning a picnic and photo shoot on the Island. The Secretary

6 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Agnes is primping for her photos already!

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Fran it's a full time job you have there, and one you were made for. I loved this pic, the owl and the lady, a great combination.

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

You did justice to the Great White Fran. I do so love your style and flourish. It has become very distinctive. Just wait to see what I have coming.

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger Fran said...

I've loved every drawing...are you using a very good scanner? those pencils of yours are special.

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

I am using a very good scanner Fran - together with magic pencils. It is really exciting to feel the touch getting lighter and to see the shapes magically appearing each day. Darryl is quite intrigued and so is my son Greg. He asked me if I traced the horses! I took that as a compliment.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Fran said...

That is the supreme complement for your horses are full of energy and life. I find your perspective interesting and special...Keep up the good work. Hi to your men folk. F.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home