Saturday, October 15, 2005

Long Ago

The girls are working on their Holloween costumes. I am on the 'puter doing paperwork,
but can easily switch to my open Word document and enter snatches of conversation.

Jade -- "I wish that the donkeys could fly into tomorrow. Then we could get to the Gypsie party sooner."

'quoise -- "Silly, silly. Then your costume would not be done.

Nessie -- "Nice try. You still haven't finished sweeping the porch."

Coral -- "I think flying backwards would be funner. The we could go to long ago and be at a costume ball with a prince."

'quoise -- "You mean that movie with the sword fighters?"

Coral -- "Maybe, but I remember lot's of movies about people in masks pretending they don't know each other."

Jade -- "No. They just do that for us audience. If we didn't know who they are it would be real confusing. Like that "Midnight Dream" play at the little theater."

Coral -- "Nessie. When doctors and nurses were those costumes, are they pretending?"

'quoise -- "Gypsies wear constumes all the time. They aren't pretending."

3 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Blogger Fran said...

The Secretary says she is very glad that the girls are looking forward to being at the Gypsy camp. I shall be wearing a long kilt, and a tam-o-shanter. I am riding on my donkey, Mehitabel and bringing Archibald Archibald who threatens to sing Annie Laurie as well as dance.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger jane said...

I love reading the conversations of the girls. I may be in trouble because I follow their thought process with no trouble. OH dear..Do we have to wear costumes at the Gypsy camp? What shall I be? Any help out there?

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger le Enchanteur said...

like Jane I think I am following the thought processes of these girls all too well. If you want a chuckle Jane check out the Gypsy Costume I used to dance for the Gorgons in the House of Serpents blogger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home